24k Gold Wash over Solid Brass Three-Dimensional Limited Edition Red Giftboxed with Historical Informational Insert This ornament celebrates the Mary K. Oxley Nature Center. Boasting 804 acres with 9 miles of trails that wander through hardwood forest, prairies, wetlands, alongside lake Sherry, and over boardwalks in Blackbird Marsh. The backpiece shows the redheaded woodpecker logo flying over the beautiful Oxley – Yetter Interpretive building, named after the parents of John T. and Mary K. Oxley. Opening in 1908 in completely renovated into thousand nine, the building has a new interactive mural in teaching stations, projected sounds of local native birds and animals, and wildlife viewing area with waterfalls, library, bookstore in classrooms. The front piece shows a family enjoying the natural sights and sounds on the Prairie Trail in front of the pond and interpretive building.