24k Gold Wash over Solid Brass Three-Dimensional Limited Edition Red Giftboxed with Historical Informational Insert Built in 1905, the bridge, part of the Midland Valley Railroad, offered passengers service with pullmans and parlor car, from Muskogee to Tulsa and Wichita, KS. The Railroad abandoned the bridge in the spring of 1974. Later that year, it was renovated for pedestrian, bicycle and fishing use as part of the urban renewal projects proposed to commemorate Tulsa’s 75th Anniversary. Our ornament shows the bridge and covered overlook above the Arkansas low-water dam and the tiered Blair fountain. In front, two runners and a man with his dog enjoy the view along the jogging trail.